Castile vs. Foaming Soap
How Do Castile and Foaming Soap Compare?
How They're Alike
- Both are made with 82% organic ingredients and are certified under the USDA's National Organic Program.
- Both are made with a base-oil blend of organic vegetable oils.
- Both are saponified using potassium hydroxide.
- Both provide an ideal balance of lather and moisturizing for use all over the body.
How They're Different
Foaming Soap is ...
- made specifically for use with a pump dispenser.
- formulated to be the ideal hand soap, perfect for the sink and the counter.
- a surprisingly tough grease remover. Maybe it's the scrubbing bubbles. Read more about the wonder of Foaming Soap here.
Castile Liquid is ...
- formulated for multiple uses.
- right at home being used every day on hands and body.
- equally effective in the kitchen and the workroom; on dishes and floors, on walls, woodwork, and carpets.