Custom Liquid Soap Overview
The Best Castile Liquid Made to Your Specifications
As with our bar soap, the Made-to-Order (MTO) process give you the chance to add your own recipe to our unmatched Castile Liquid base. We have years of recipe consulting experience. All that experience becomes yours with MTO Liquid.
MTO Liquid shares capacity and pricing with Bulk production but give you options for customizing your soap. It’s the same world-class Castile and foaming liquid with more choices for to scenting, packaging, and shipping.
- For those accustomed to custom bar soap timelines, MTO Liquid is a nice surprise.
- Depending on the quantities you order, we can ship your bulk liquid soap as quickly as four weeks after you order.
- Start your MTO order with as little as 25 gallons.
- See your price per gallon fall as you order more.
- Call us to discuss specifics for quantities and price.
- Our price per gallon is hard to beat. Once we talk, we’ll encourage you to check around.
- The price gets better as you order more.
- Beyond the Bulk basics, MTO gives you the option of choosing your own containers to fill or choosing smaller containers of ours.
- Choose the container that’s best for your needs and we’ll fill them here.
- Bring us your recipe. Our years of soapmaking experience give you an edge.
- Essential oils make up a greater percentage of liquid soaps than they do bars.
- Our experience can be the difference in you getting the soap that you want at a price you can work with.
- If you buy Ready-to-Ship liquid soap, the labeling is up to you.
- When you order MTO Liquid, send us your labels and we’ll apply them here.
- Ready-to-Ship orders ship via FedEx at the great rates we get for shipping so much
- For Bulk quantities, we have additional options to get you the best price possible, be it standard or palette rates.
- The short answer is, Castile soap is non-synthetic liquid soap made without animal fats.
- Other parts of the world insist that Castile Soap – named after the Castilla region of Spain – must be made with olive oil.
- In North America, the common working distinction is between soap made with animal fats and soap made with plant and vegetable oils
- Some soap companies extend the definition of Castile to include bar soap, but general usage refers to liquid soap.
Expanded Container Options
What Does Castile Mean?