Conditions of Use, Shipping, Returns
General Terms and Conditions
- Governing Terms. These Conditions of Use set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of botaniesoap.com. By purchasing product through botaniesoap.com, you agree to be bound by the Conditions of Use. Your use of botaniesoap.com is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied or have issues with botaniesoap.com or any contents, or features contained therein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue access and use of botainesoap.com.
- Changes of Terms and Conditions. Botanie Natural Soap, Inc. (hereinafter “Botanie Soap”) may modify, terminate, or suspend these conditions of use, or any part thereof, or add, change or remove terms at any time, and such additions, changes, deletions, or other modifications are effective immediately upon posting. Your use of botaniesoap.com after such posting shall be deeded to constitute acceptance by you of such additions, changes, deletions, or other modifications. You should check this page frequently, so you are aware of any updates or changes.
- Access to botaniesoap.com. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for your access to and use of botaniesoap.com and all charges related to the same.
- We fulfill all orders in the order they are received.
- Orders cannot be changed once finalized.
- The only way to change an order is to cancel it and place a new one (per the following timelines):
- If you need to cancel your order the same day as you placed it, you may request that we cancel it completely, and then you may create a new order.
- If you need to change your order the day after, you may request that we cancel it completely up until 10am mountain time (noon east coast time).
- Once shipped, we cannot change or cancel an order, and we cannot change the shipping address. Please review all order details carefully before finalizing.
- We do not backorder products. In the event that we are out of stock of a particular item, we will contact you to discuss replacement/refund options.
- We strive to ship orders the next business day. Soap orders will always ship within 2 business days after the order is placed. FedEx Express orders ship the next business day after the order is placed.
- Rush Fees: You may request that we ship an order the same day as it is placed for a $30 rush fee. You must place the full order by phone before noon mountain time (406-728-7627). Orders placed online cannot be rushed.
Example: Ground Shipping Schedule to CA (3 days transit)
|Order Placed||Processing||Order Ships||Shipping Day 1||Shipping Day 2||Shipping Day 3
Example: 2 Day Express Shipping Schedule
|Order Placed||Order Ships||Shipping Day 1||Shipping Day 2
- Most domestic orders ship FedEx Ground. Depending on your location, ground delivery takes 3-5 business days (plus the weekends).
- FedEx 2-Day and 3-Day Express options are available at checkout. Please call if you need overnight delivery.
- FedEx Ground delivery days (commercial location): Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- FedEx Ground delivery days (residential location): Tuesday-Saturday, except holidays (please note, Saturday delivery is not available in all areas).
- Express delivery days (residential or commercial): Monday-Friday, except some holidays.
- Any orders containing essential oils must ship ground. Orders with essential oils that have Express Shipping will be sent by ground and the difference between shipping costs will be refunded.
- When we print your shipping label, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s).
- Upon delivery to residential locations (including home businesses), FedEx does not require a signature, and packages will be left at the residence if no one is home. It is your responsibility to track your order and be available to receive the packages. If you do not have your tracking number, please contact us and we will gladly provide it for you. NOTE: FedEx’s policy is to try to leave the package in a secure, weather-protected area. Please check your side/back door, back porch, under furniture, and with your neighbors if you do not see your package initially.
- Botanie is not responsible for missing or unreceived packages.
General Returns / Refunds Information
IMPORTANT: You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to make a return. Do not just send product back. We will not issue any refunds for items shipped back to us without an accompanying RMA.
- All items purchased from the Specials page are non-returnable/non-refundable.
- Soaps that arrive damaged are eligible for replacement at no additional cost. Email photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the outer shipping box is damaged, please help us by taking photos of this as well.
- We do not accept returns of samples packages, test batches, or made-to-order soap.
- You may return undamaged soap bars (other than the above items), in their original packaging, for a refund. Do not mix the soaps around. The return ship date must be within 14 days after you receive them to qualify for a refund.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase price of products that arrive back to us in good condition. Products that are returned to us damaged are not eligible for a refund. We encourage you to package the products well, use a standard carrier for shipment, and to note the package tracking number.
- Botanie Soap reserves the right to determine the refund value on any returned product that does not arrive back in its original condition.
- There is a $20 restocking fee for all returns. This will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- We cannot refund charges for the original shipping/handling or for the cost of shipping to return products. If you refuse the shipment instead of receiving it and return shipping charges are billed to us, we will deduct this from your refund amount, since this is regarded as the return shipping cost. In this situation, the $20 restocking fee will apply.
- To return a product for a refund, please call or email us with the reasons for the return, and we will issue you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) if one is applicable. Arrangements must be made and products must be shipped back to us within 14 days of when the order was received. The ship date on your return package will be used to determine if your return qualifies.
- International orders may take an additional 3-5 business days to process before shipping.
- Our shopping cart's estimated delivery times refer to US orders only.
- Please check with your appropriate government agency to see what documents are required and what your government's policies are regarding the importation of soaps, vegetable oils, dried herbs, and/or essential oils.
- We are not responsible for any duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fees imposed by your country. These are the responsibility of the importer. The shipping charges paid as part of an order on our website include the cost of transportation only; they do not cover duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fees imposed by your country.
- We are not responsible for any fees incurred because of refused merchandise.
- We cannot accept returns for international orders. If we made a mistake with your order, we will correct it and issue a refund when appropriate.
- Your country's import authorities may hold an order for inspection or any other reason. Botanie Soap is not responsible for these held orders nor for any actions taken by your country's import authorities, including delay, quarrantine, or disposal of the goods. It is the responsibility of the buyer/importer to know your country's import policies regarding the products we sell. In the case of a held order, it is the responsibility of the buyer/importer to work with your country's customs authority to resolve the issue.
Discounts, Sales, Specials, & Coupons
- All special pricing is available ONLY during the dates listed.
- We cannot apply discounts outside of the date range specified for that discount.
- If you place an order but forget to use a discount code, the order is final as is. We cannot apply it after the order.
- Our coupons are meant to be used once and require you to create an account in order for coupons to be valid.
- If you are having difficulty using a coupon code, please call us to place your order by phone.
Conditions of Use - Online Order Payment
- By using a credit card or debit card to purchase products via our webstore, you agree to enter into a legally binding agreement to pay for the items.
- Unfortunately, technology is not always perfect, and website orders sometimes (though rarely) fail to complete perfectly. If there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you to try to resolve it.
- To better serve you, we try to ship as quickly as possible. If the payment problem arises after we have shipped product, you will be required to complete the transaction over the phone. If you refuse, we will consider this a breach of the purchase agreement you made with us when ordering online, and we will register your refusal to pay with a collection agency. We will always do our best to provide you with the best and fastest service possible. In return, we simply ask for your honesty when purchasing.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Sole and Exclusive Property. All of Botanie Soap’s trademarks, service marks, and trade names, and the goodwill associated therewith shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Botanie Soap and, except as otherwise explicitly provided in these Conditions of Use, may not be used by you without the express prior written consent of Botanie Soap.
- Use Restriction and Copyright. All content published, provided, and distributed by Botanie Soap are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as explicitly provided in these Conditions of Use or with the express prior written consent of Botanie Soap (which may be granted or withheld in Botanie Soap’s sole and absolute discretion), you may not modify, publish, republish, transmit, retransmit, reproduce, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit or otherwise use, any of the content contained on botaniesoap.com, including any images contained in the content, including but not limited to downloading or using content as stand-alone files, software or other computer-readable or computer-executable code, in whole or in part. To the extent any action or use constituting a violation of this paragraph is otherwise explicitly permitted or authorized pursuant to these Conditions of Use, such authorization is not intended to and shall not vest in you any ownership interests or other rights of any kind beyond those expressly granted herein. Unauthorized use of the botaniesoap.com, including usage of the botaniesoap.com in violation of these use restrictions, shall be a material breach of these Conditions of Use and may subject you to legal action. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any content accessed via botaniesoap.com.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA') Notice. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you have a good faith belief that materials hosted by botaniesoap.com infringe your copyright, you (or your authorized representative) may send botaniesoap.com a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the botaniesoap.com are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Botanie Soap to locate the material; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed with Botanie Soap against you, the DMCA permits you to send Botanie Soap a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to Botanie Soap via email at email@example.com. Botanie Soap suggests that users consult their legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. It is Botanie Soap's policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Representations and Warranties; Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitations of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of botaniesoap.com is at your sole risk. Neither Botanie Soap its subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, representatives, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that use of botaniesoap.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of botaniesoap.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or product provided through botaniesoap.com.
- Except for the express written statements made by Botanie Soap, if any, which accompany Botanie Soap’s products, Botanie Soap makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and Botanie Soap specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, or otherwise with respect to any and all products purchased from Botanie Soap.
- Botanie Soap’s liability, if any, arising out of these conditions of use shall be limited to the amounts paid for the product purchased from Botanie Soap. In no event shall Botanie Soap be liable for any loss of profits, interruption of business, consequential, special, or indirect damages of any kind, or damages in the nature of penalties, whether based on contract or tort.
- You agree that under no circumstances will you place a label or packaging on any product purchased from Botanie Soap which contains any false, misleading, or deceptive statement or representation, and at no time will you advertise or offer for sale any product purchased from Botanie Soap based on false, misleading, or deceptive representations regarding the use or functionality of the product.
Indemnification and Hold HarmlessTo the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Botanie Soap and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising or resulting from use of botaniesoap.com, the purchase of any product by you, and such further acts or omission, including but not limited to the following:
- The use of or reliance on any information, material, or content of botaniesoap.com by you or any third party to whom you have provided such information, material, or content, regardless of whether or not such information, material or content contained any errors or omissions and whether or not Botanie Soap was aware or should have been aware of any such errors or omissions;
- Your acts or omissions in handling, packaging, storing, sale, application, use, functionality, fitness for a particular purpose, recommendations for use, or disposal of any and all products produced, sold, or packaged by Botanie Soap;
- Any false, misleading or deceptive act, omission, or representation made in connection with any labeling (or mislabeling) or packaging of any product purchased from Botanie Soap;
- The accuracy or truthfulness of the contents on any labeling or packaging placed by you, or any person or entity acting on your behalf, on products purchased from Botanie Soap;
- The accuracy or truthfulness of the contents on any labeling or packaging provided by you to Botanie Soap for placement on any product;
- Any false, misleading, or deceptive act, omission, or representation made by you regarding the use or functionality of any product purchased from Botanie Soap;
- Any misuse of any product purchased from Botanie Soap;
- Your acts or omissions or willful misconduct;
- Any allegation that your use of or access to botaniesoap.com infringes upon the patent, trademark, copyright, trade name, trade secret, or other proprietary and/or intellectual property rights of any other person or entity;
- Your violation or breach of these Conditions of Use; or
- Your violation of any federal, state, or local law;
Thank you for your business and your interest in our organic soap. Please contact us if you have questions regarding our Conditions of Use. You can reach us at 406.728.SOAP (7627) or Email us!